1. COURSE INFORMATION
A. Preferred Course Date (Weekdays 9am to 6pm)
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy is for Singaporeans aged 40 years old and above
SkillsFuture Credit eligible for Individual-Sponsored
All Applicants are required to attend both training and final assessment (FA) on the assigned date and achieve a minimum of 75% attendance and be certified competent in all the assessment components.
Should the applicant fail to meet the attendance/ assessment requirements and/or terms and conditions of SSG’s funding, he/she will not be eligible for the course fee funding and will have to bear the full course fees.
2. APPLICANT'S PARTICULARS
3. MODE OF PAYMENT
4. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The course fee amount including GST must be made payable to Parlour Group Pte Ltd upon registration, or at least 2 weeks before commencement of the programme, whichever is later.
2. Applicant must confirm the course start date before registration. No refund if written notice of withdrawal is less than 14 days before course commencement date or on or after course commencement date.
3. Parlour Group Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any loss/lack of communication if particulars provided on this form are incorrect and/or illegible.
4. Parlour Group Pte Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions whenever reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement.
5. APPLICANT'S DECLARATION
1. I understand and agree that Parlour Group Pte Ltd can use my particulars above to contact me for any purpose in connection with the course I have applied for.
2. I confirm that I have read, understood and agree that I accept and shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions as set out in this Registration Form.